Welcome

Welcome to the JRB art blog! If you are a parent, I hope seeing what we are creating in class will help you discuss your child's artwork with them!
If you are another art teacher, feedback is welcome! Whoever you are, please leave a comment!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Reminder and a Word of Thanks

Hello Everyone!

Just a couple of things...

First, I want to remind everyone to bring in a piece of artwork for the art show by Friday. I want to be sure that everyone is represented and no one is left out, which is why I sent home a reminder. I made every effort to collect art from everyone thoughout the year, but it was challenging! Thank you for your help and understanding. Next year I plan to keep a folder for every student so that they may choose their own work for the show later in the year.

Secondly, I want to thank everyone who sent in their green survey. I really enjoyed reading through all of the responses. It was also helpful to learn about aspects parents and students didn't feel were the most successful, and those that were thoroughly enjoyed. This year has certainly been a learning experience for me! I will be making changes and adjustments next year to further improve the way the art program runs. Although summer may be a time of relaxation, it will also be a time to reflect and plan for the coming year.

As I hope you have all gathered, I am very passionate about what I do. Your support and input are greatly appreciated!

Hope to see you all on June 7th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment